CTG Sunquest Lab Analyst in New York, United States
Sunquest Lab Analyst
New York, United States
Jun 04, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has a new opportunity available with a healthcare client! CTG is seeking a Remote Sunquest Lab Analyst!
Project Duration: 10 months
Project Location: Remote (NY)
Job Title: Sunquest Lab Analyst
The Sunquest Lab Analyst will provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 application support. Primary responsibilities include:
• Production support and maintenance for Sunquest v8.1 applications, including: Sunquest LIS
• Sunquest CoPath Plus, Sunquest Microbiology Subsystem
• Resolve open incidents through communication with department staff to identify the issues involved and determine the best possible solution available
• Answer workflow questions related to the application
• Responsible for analyzing new build requests and completing system build as needed (i.e. Doctor Builds, Test Codes)
• Responsible for handling merge request
• Contact the vendor as required, and track all vendor tickets to completion, escalating when appropriate
• Build and support experience required
• Work with the operational users to test application changes
• Deep understanding of clinical workflows is required
• Write and maintain Sunquest ad hoc reports using Crystal Reports
• Experience with integration to Epic and/or Cerner Siemens Soarian is a plus
After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 to 4 weeks, work will be performed remotely. Knowledge Transfer will take place at the client site in the northeast.
• Sunquest LIS (Version 8.1)
• Sunquest CoPath Plus (Version 6.1)
• Sunquest Microbiology Subsystem
Crystal Reports (Version 14)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- CTG Jobs