Adobe Inc. Tech Lead Manager, Firefly SRE in New York, New York
Our CompanyChanging the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We're looking for an outstanding, hands-on leader to drive Reliability for Adobes AI Inference Platform called Adobe Firefly. You will develop a team of (Site-) Reliability Engineers closely working with the Engineering teams on building, scaling, and securing the AI super highway. This enables the Firefly product teams to easily manage and deploy Machine Learning capabilities used by Adobe client applications. The Applied Research groups from Adobe Research and other App Teams in Adobe will deploy thousands of models onto this platform in a variety of lifecycle stages (early research, development, productization, optimization, etc). This platform will offer an ML model serving at scale, with high-cost efficiency and on a wide variety of hardware platforms across multiple clouds.What You'll Do
- Engage with Firefly Engineering and Firefly App Integrations team to understand their needs and goals to drive the platform's reliability.
- Identify and implement methodologies and solutions to increase reliability, scalability, security, and efficiency.
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) to Adobe's customers through operational excellence.
- Define service level objectives (SLOs) and service level indicators (SLIs) to represent and measure service quality.
- Support and maintain globally distributed, multi-cloud (public and/or private) environments.
- Automate common, repeatable tasks at a large scale to streamline operational procedures.
- Identify areas to improve service resiliency through techniques such as chaos engineering, performance/load testing, etc
- Coordinate with other Adobe platform teams and service providers (primarily AWS) to innovate on Generative AI as a Service.
- Ensure inference services improve GPU utilization, scale models independently, and optimize COGs.
- Collaborate within the global Reliability organisation to drive Developer Platforms core mission of "Delivering better software faster!".
- Experience in building and scaling distributed systems, as well as experience with containerization and orchestration technologies like Kubernetes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - building strong relationships with internal customers and external partners.
- Dedication to team-work, self-organization, and continuous improvement
- A track record of leading high-performance teams to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment of AI infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and make data-driven decisions.
- A passion for staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies in AI and Machine Learning, especially in operating AI & ML in public cloud environments.
- Production level expertise with containerization orchestration engines (e.g. Kubernetes) and proven understanding of modern, continuous development techniques and pipelines (IaC, CI/CD, ArgoCD, Git)
- Fundamental programming skills, ideally practical experience in one (and preferably more) of the following languages: Python, Go or Java
- Fundamental knowledge about web services and related technologies like HTTP, JSON, and web server.
- An understanding of AI/ML, including ML frameworks, public cloud, and commercial AI/ML solutions - familiarity with Pytorch, SageMaker, HuggingFace, NVIDIA TensorRT or OpenAI Triton a plus.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment recognized worldwide on Best Companies lists (http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html). You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmL6uQZhYhw&list=UUlDSu3-Y4-BfI08784K-P4g&feature=share&index=1) approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.If you want to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees say about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/) and explore our meaningful benefits (http://benefits.adobe.com/).Adobe is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this positionis $133,300 -- $268,500 annually. Paywithin this range varies by work locationand may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills,and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be anand affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, emailor call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other's employees.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Minimum Salary: 31200.00 Maximum Salary: 31200.00 Salary Unit: Yearly