Citigroup SVP - Senior Product Manager - Head of Mobile Apps in New York, New York
SVP, Senior Product Manager Mobile & Authentication
Citi, the leading global bank, seeks Product Management professionals experienced with Mobile Apps.
Citi has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. For the past 200 years at Citi, we have been helping clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today’s modern financial infrastructure—this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world’s most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients. We attract and nurture local talent from all over the world, ensuring our people are both deeply attuned to regional needs but also bring a global mindset to help clients, communities and nations move forward. Our culture is fueled by men and women with the passion to push beyond borders and boundaries, the wisdom and courage to do what’s right, and the vision and forward compatibility to continuously evolve and innovate to support our clients’ growth.
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) has operations in over 25 countries with local expertise contributed by in-country commercial bankers. CCB embodies our unique purpose as a global bank of choice for mid-sized companies who see us as trusted thought partners that bring simplicity and efficiency in an increasingly complex world, client-centric solutions for long term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision. The US CCB targets clients with revenues between $10M – $3B and support a range of financial solutions: treasury and trade solutions; term and working capital financing, and foreign exchange services. The Business provides specialty lending including Loan Syndications, Asset-Based Lending and Interest Rate Derivatives products. CitiBusiness Online & CitiDirect, Citibank's web-based banking platforms, support a full range of commercial domestic & global transaction and reporting capabilities in a secure environment.
The US CCB Cash & Trade business is dramatically transforming its digital banking and product platforms and the newly formed Digital Platforms & Transformation team’s mission is to Be the Best and provide the best digital banking experiences for commercial clients in the US. We are reimagining how commercial banking is conducted today by digitally enabling key interactions as well as offering clients innovative cash management and payments solutions that increase their efficiency and profitability while allowing them to focus on growing their business. We are focused on delivering sustained, long-term business benefit to CCB by accelerating our progress towards being an industry-leading digital commercial bank.
The Digital Transformation team serves the complex digital needs of a very diverse client audience (Commercial, Retail, and Private banking clients), across a number of digital channels (desktop, mobile, file, API).
The Mobile & Authentication Product Manager will play the role of ‘digital disruptor’ and will be focused not only on re-imagining the mobile & tablet experience for our clients, but also on leveraging mobile to provide a better, frictionless desktop experience. This role will report directly to the Director of Digital Transformation.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Leads the Commercial Bank’s mobile strategy, defines the product vision and roadmap for mobile & authentication
• Drives and manages a backlog of user stories in partnership with SMEs, drives a scrum team focused on delivering change to our clients iteratively
• Uses data to drive prioritization, measures outcomes & reports on product KPIs, iterates on our products to drive adoption & usage
• Performs competitive analysis to ensure we’re creating a market-leading experience
• Partners with Client Experience to incorporate client discovery throughout the product development lifecycle, lead UI/UX development, including ongoing customer testing, tests & validates hypotheses
• Works with cross functional partners to solicit buy-in as well as approvals (L&C, Fraud, etc.)
• Where required, leads the selection of Fintech partners, negotiate agreements and manage initial third party approval processes in partnership with Channels and Product managers
• Partners with Product Marketing on the Go-To-Market strategy (e.g. pilot, roll out approach) and Commercialization
• Minimum 8 or more years’ total work experience
• At least 3 years’ experience developing mobile experiences and driving their adoption
• Experience in B2B product development highly desired (does not have to be Financial Services)
• Domain experience in authentication, fraud and biometrics highly desired, including knowledge of relevant security trends, technology, industry standards and vendor landscape
• Experience working in Agile
• Technical background and/or strong technical competency a plus
• Solid working knowledge of web analytics
• Comfortable manipulating data and using data to make decisions
• Passionate about the client experience, open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – must be able to “sell” to others and easily summarize & simplify complex concepts
• Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority across a matrixed organization
• Proficient problem solver, can remove obstacles with minimal involvement from seniors
• Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a rapidly evolving environment
Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs