Amazon Corporate LLC Software Development Engineer in New York, New York
Are you passionate about Cloud technology? Are you motivated to drive innovation? Is the idea of enabling Amazon to continue to be the first and best user of AWS technology exciting to you? Then this role might be perfect for you. We are looking for a software developer to play a critical role in driving the continuous adoption of AWS technology at Amazon.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, inventive Software Development Engineer to help us build out the data mining, service registration, and user interface necessary to drive network automation.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, understands service-oriented architecture, and will help us help the business innovate quickly at scale. Experience with AWS big data technologies such as Athena and UI frameworks such as ReactJS are also a plus.
* Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
* 1+ years of professional software development experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
* Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
* Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Experience building large-scale software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
* Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end software systems and all points in between.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.