Capgemini Senior Software Engineer - Java, Apache Sr Developer in New York, New York
• Experience with Java for 3-8 Years along with Spring, Springboot
• Designing, developing, deploying and maintaining software at scale.
• Developing software applications using relational and Nosql databases.
• Application architectural patterns, such as MVC, Microservices, Event-driven, etc.
• Deploying software using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure Devops etc.
• Deploying and maintaining software using public clouds such as GCP or Azure.
• Working within an Agile framework (ideally Scrum)
• Datastores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Oracle.
• Message brokers such as Kafka, Rabbitmq, Apache ActiveMQ.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 6 – 8 (2 years min relevant experience in the role) years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of €16 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: NA AS
Title: Senior Software Engineer - Java, Apache Sr Developer
Location: NY-New York
Requisition ID: 067909
- Capgemini Jobs