TheCollegeBoard Senior Sales Representative, Pre-AP & SpringBoard - REQ001002_43245530923_15-3175 in New York, New York
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12458335 College Board - AP&I Division, Pre-AP & SpringBoard Sales Team
Remote with up to 60% travel throughout the Pacific Northwestern Territory : : Candidates local to, or planning to relocate to California, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington State will be given preference.
The Pre-AP Sales Team at College Board is a diverse and dedicated group of individuals who are passionate about promoting the College Board\'s mission of equity, access, and building college-readiness skills for all students. We achieve this by selling our courses and curriculum offerings to secondary school districts. We strive for high levels of engagement with our customers and deliver product presentations that showcase our exceptional courses and curriculum offerings to support purchase decisions. We pride ourselves on being innovative in our customer engagement and knowledgeable about our products and services, to be an invaluable partner to district leaders and teachers. The team currently consists of 12 members who work closely with other teams to build product knowledge, develop sales strategies, and create marketing messaging.
- You are an experienced Sales Representative; you have expertise Territory development, including creating a plan to sell a curriculum based product to customers in K-12 State a local districts within the assigned territory.
- You have experience being the primary expert on curriculum trends, funding sources, and district purchasing processes for your customers.
- You can collaborate with other teams to maximize the impact of the products and services you are selling.
- You are at ease being the main point of contact between College Board and K-12 educational institutions, prospects, and key clients, you have handled a diverse range of responsibilities, including identifying, educating, presenting to, and closing prospective customers.
- You have industry experience selling effective and innovative digital, print, and service solutions that address the current challenges facing students, faculty, and institutions.
- You possess a strong drive to achieve goals, have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding expectations, be comfortable with digital media, and have a passion for education. Additionally, it would be beneficial to have experience in mathematics curriculum sales.
In this role, you will:
Reach Revenue Achievement (60%)
- Attain the reach and revenue goals of Pre-AP in your territory in service of expanding equity and access to prepare more students to be college ready.
- Increase the impact of student performance in English Language Art and mathematics by securing SpringBoard implementations in school districts across your territory and successfully achieving your territory goals.
Territory Planning & Development (30%)
- Develop territory plans that include state and district-level sales strategies and tactics to position Pre-AP/SpringBoard products for purchase in districts within your territory.
- Leverage engagement with College Board State & District Partnership team members and Customer Experience teams to maximize the footprint of College Board products and services with our district partners.
Cross-team Collaboration & Communication (10%)
- Work collaboratively across the Pre-AP Product Management, Customer Experience and Professional Learning team to share product and customer intel to optimize support of our customers.
About Our Benefits & Compensation:
College Board offers a strong compensation and benefits package that attracts top talent looking to make a difference in education.
- Our robust benefit package includes health, dental, and vision insurance, tuition assistance, paid time off, paid parental leave, retirement benefits with a generous matching program, and more.
- We reward performance through annual bonuses and provide opportunities for salary growth over time through base compensation increases, merit raises and promotions.
- We believe in compensating staff members fairly in relation to each other, their qualifications, and their impact. The salary range for a new employee in this position can be between \$83,000 - \$135,000 per year. The salary offer of an individual candidate within this range is specific to their location and qualifications.
- Each salary offer is determined carefully using internal and external benchmarking and adjusting for the candidate\'s location. You will have an opportunity to discuss salary in more detail after you begin the application process.
- As a self-sustaining non-profit organization with global impact, College Board offers a job that matters, a team that cares, and a place to learn, innovate and thrive!
We are motivated to positively impact the educational and career trajectories of millions of students a year
We prioritize building a diverse and inclusi