Amazon Corporate LLC Measurement Partner Manager - Partnerships in New York, New York
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place. Amazon Advertising is seeking a high energy, organized, analytical individual to provide consultative and operational support to our clients around our data products. We are Amazon Attribution, a new product redefining the way customer's measure their marketing to Amazon. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
The Measurement Partner Manager - Partnerships is responsible for the implementation and client delivery for Amazon's Attribution product. The Measurement Partner Manager will be the operations and measurement expert of the organization and will not only work closely with internal partners to ensure flawless execution of our clients' campaigns, but will also have a key focus on improving processes and tools, ruthlessly driving efficiencies to allow us to better deliver best in class customer service. In addition, the Measurement Partner Manager will be responsible for report generation and analysis along with visualization of key insights and findings. The ideal candidate must be willing to work hard in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
* Build relationships with external customers (agencies, ad solution providers, advertisers) to drive adoption of Amazon Attribution.
* Provide onboarding support, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure client success.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for customer support issues; will communicate, triage, and manage open tickets to resolution.
* Work to drive advertiser KPIs by serving as an analytical partner for advertisers, participating in tagging/pixel support, data analysis and visualization of results and key findings.
* Partner with internal teams to conduct trainings. Help establish network of subject matter experts within partner teams including Campaign/Account Management and Sales.
* Exhibit deep analytical ability, and develop expertise in Amazon's proprietary metrics, working to constantly evolve how we analyze and communicate data to our advertisers.
* Drive innovation and roadmap decisions that increase the ease and availability of data to both internal teams and external partners.
* Create, update and maintain standard operating procedure documentation and other training materials. Procure and implement feedback from partner teams regarding SOP usability.
* Help drive evolution of the platform into a client friendly tool via ongoing client feedback loop and close collaboration with cross functional Amazon team (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
* Experience with Microsoft Excel
* Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
* Ability to travel (10% to 20%)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.