NBC Universal Manager, Brand Strategy & Planning in New York, New York
Job Number 60737BR
Job Title Manager, Brand Strategy & Planning
Business Segment Entertainment Networks
Sub-Business Entertainment Networks Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 5+ years of brand marketing and/or communications experience working on leading-edge consumer and/or entertainment brands.
• Flawless visual storytelling and data visualization skills that leverage the latest tools (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.) to powerfully bring ideas and insights to life.
• Passion for and knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Ability to translate data from secondary data sources into actionable insights for a campaign
• A working knowledge of basic quantitative/qualitative research methodologies.
• Excellent structured thinking acumen, business writing, executive-level presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Extraordinary attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, with a dedication to excellence.
• Confident, driven, self-starter, who is comfortable working autonomously.
• Must be willing to work in New York City.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• A passion for writing, storytelling and creating presentations.
• Must be creative and analytical at the same time.
• Ability to sell ideas up, down and across an organization.
• A collaborator, able to bring together cross-functional groups for a single purpose.
• Fantastic project manager who stays organized, maintains a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and executes numerous projects simultaneously
• A culture vulture with boundless passion for consumer trends, behavioral economics, demographics, psychographics, television, music, movies, art, technology, new media, the current zeitgeist and all things pop culture.
• An enthusiastic team player that takes ownership of all work they manage and produce.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs