Amazon Corporate LLC Global Ad Tech Sales Executive - Supply Side Expert in New York, New York
Within Amazon Advertising, the Ad Tech sales team is focused on developing strategic partnerships with media agencies, trading desks, and advertisers. As an Ad Tech Supply Side Expert you will develop partnerships in market with a focus on building supply strategies for Amazon Advertising customers. You will do this by educating, training, and consulting through every step of the supply chain including identity resolution, supply quality, bidding and reporting. You will educate the demand side Amazon sales teams to grow adoption of PMP (Private Marketplace) and supply features in Amazon DSP. This will include driving platform innovation by collecting detailed feedback from external partners and sharing it with internal Amazon product teams.
We are looking for an experienced sales representative with a strong track record of developing and executing sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs. The successful candidate will have a track record of success at driving top sales results with agencies, partnering cross functionally, and representing client needs/perspectives to the product organization. They will have a talent for responding effectively to industry direction, customer needs and competitive positioning, and will thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
* Develop and execute a customer-led supply strategy for use of the Amazon DSP
* Own relationships with programmatic buyers and seller, supply side platforms and internal partner teams
* Deeply understand Amazon's core supply value proposition both on and off of Amazon in order to effectively articulate that value to our clients
* Respond to inbound RFPs, proactively develop custom ideas, and deliver up-sell opportunities for your customers
* 5+ years of experience developing, leading, negotiating and executing corporate and/or business transactions
* 5+ years of professional work experience
* Bachelor's Degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.