Sapient Director Digital Product Management (Financial Services) in New York, New York
As a Senior Product Manager for Payments in our Financial Services vertical, you'll collaborate with clients leading technical products or large-scale transaction platforms. Our senior Product Managers bring extreme attention to detail and enthusiasm for exactness as well as beautiful product UX and API design. You'll foster excellence within our teams and build trusted player-coach relationships guiding product programs within major digital business and engineering transformation engagements. We're natural collaborators and respected product and thought leaders, equally comfortable talking tech with developers, UX with designers, positioning with product marketers, metrics with business intelligence, and strategy with executive leadership. They're naturally curious, taking an analytical approach to problem solving, and demonstrating a passion for driving business growth through customer-focused innovation.
We are seeking a seasoned product manager with extensive experience building B2B and consumer directed digital products to enhance our impact on client businesses. Our most important relationships look to us for help creating and delivering digital products that accelerate their business transformation journey.
They will need to develop trusted, player-coach relationships with client stakeholders and guide product programs within large enterprise environments. In this role, they will operate at multiple altitudes, from advising product strategy and definition to teaching and modeling best practice fundamentals for lesser experienced teams.
Responsibilities will include:
* Partnering closely with clients, consultants, and strategists to articulate business goals and value pools to inform product propositions
* Developing solution hypotheses iteratively - based on competitive benchmarking, industry and market trend analysis, and customer journey mapping - to guide product development; then validate that learning with user testing
* Translating product strategy into a roadmap containing well-defined and prioritized user stories and features and enablers that will realize the product vision to assist the client in achieving a long-term competitive advantage in the market
* Establishing goals for the product with success and acceptance criteria using meaningful metrics, KPIs and quantifiable business outcomes
* Designing and enabling solutions or digital transformation initiatives that enhance business value delivery and responsiveness for our clients by applying Lean and Agile practices and frameworks
* Building and maintaining a trusting relationships with the client, teams, and vendors in a way that earns the respect of team members; develop influence without authority
* Inspiring, leading and mentoring a high-performing Product teams across levels to continually facilitate improvements in developing and enhancing best-in-class digital products and services
* Success managing digital products, strategy, experience and enterprise solutions/services from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality
* Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on internally-directed and/or customer-focused products and services
* Significant industry knowledge depth and expertise in Financial Services broadly and transaction platforms/payment ecosystems specifically
* Proven ability to prioritize multiple demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
* Deep understanding of design thinking principles, having led or facilitated workshops to cultivate the innovation process
* Reference cases Ability to solve complex business problems to maximize value while balancing technical constraints
* Collaboration tools including Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
* Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with strong executive presence
Set Yourself Apart With:
* Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager designation
* Certified Agile Product Manager designation
A successful Product Manager at Publicis Sapient combines leadership skills, rooted on customer centricity, with tactical product management skills to drive the clients and team in releasing program increments every 10-12 weeks (or applicable frequency at client's organization)
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.