Robert Half International Data Scientist in NEW YORK, New York
Description • Embed with a business unit and lead the process of blueprinting, building, and iterating on applications and analyses to help solve your team's biggest problems.
• Collaborate and communicate closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to transform vague ideas into verified solutions.
• Build data into everything - and analyze it to find efficiencies, make automatons, and predict outcomes.
• Utilize languages such as Python, R, and SQL, compute frameworks like Spark, or whatever other tools it takes to get the job done.
• Leverage our DevOps and Data Architecture teams to deploy your code at scale. Requirements Python, Microsoft SQL
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs