Robert Half International Compensation Senior Lead in NEW YORK, New York
A highly successful international Hospitality organization is currently seeking a Compensation Senior Lead to join their team. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career with a company at the forefront of its industry.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
· Reviewing monthly payroll journal entries
· Monthly reconciliation of payroll liability accounts
· Managing resolution of outstanding balances that exist in liability accounts to ensure no aged balances
· Collaborating with finance team to reconcile variances in financials
· Work with global cost center to address inquiries regarding compensation expense
· Leveraging experience and knowledge to provide guidance to junior staff
· Managing ad hoc duties as needed
The ideal candidate for this position will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and at least 3 years of previous experience in Accounting or Audit. Compensation Accounting experience is highly preferred, payroll operations experience a plus. Proficiency in MS Excel is required, Workday experience a plus. This position will go to a highly organized, analytical thinker, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting. For immediate consideration please contact Keith Feinberg.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs