Warner Media LLC Community Moderator in New York, New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Community Moderator for the Strategy and Ops department.
We’re looking for someone intimately familiar with emerging platforms to serve as a Community Moderator for a new interactive news product. The Community Moderator will be expected to moderate audience submissions before, during, and after live programming, as well as for an ongoing forum. They will collaborate with product, design, and research to develop new community strategies and features. They will also work closely with our video production team to make sure each live event goes off without a hitch. Experience working in journalism or on interactive content projects is preferred. Experience running online communities is welcome, but we expect to train the Community Moderator in the basics and advanced applications of online community management. CNN is committed to pushing our industry to become more diverse and inclusive and to address issues of fairness and bias in all that it builds. We welcome people from all backgrounds and are especially interested in non-traditional candidates.
● Moderate an online forum featuring a passionate CNN audience
● Moderate and edit questions from our audience to guests
● Work closely with an online producer and host during live programming
● Reportorial Research: Talk to our audience and help them find the information they seek
● Community Management: Let's teach people how to have positive experiences with our product, and with one another
● Writing and editing descriptive text
● Work with research to study emerging trends
● Experience in interactive content or journalism preferred
● Demonstrable experience crafting enigmatic projects into well-organized, completed work products is a plus
● Experience that will give you a leg up in this process: Community management, content ethics, creative analysis and criticism
● A sparkling catalog of varied journalistic or research work products is a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Warner Media LLC
- Warner Media LLC Jobs