Robert Half International Business Analyst in NEW YORK, New York
A media company located in Midtown Manhattan is looking to bring on a Business Analyst to join their team. The analyst will provide quantitative support for decisions that impact day to day sales strategy through data driven and actionable insights. Candidates should be eager to make recommendations based on data, have an intellectual curiosity for patterns and enjoy tinkering with tables and models.
Responsibilities will include:
● Analyzing advertising sales data to produce insights that support the sales team’s efforts
● Monitoring the performance of the network portfolio and developing performance metrics
● Creating and maintaining dashboards to visualize sales data
● Conducting revenue impact assessments to support client decision making
● Managing and validating large data sets of sales information
● Preparing complex reports and gathering data to make informed conclusions on business practices
● Working to improve operational inefficiencies and streamline the operations process
● Special projects as needed
Required Skill Set:
● Background: Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, and/or Finance
● Recommended: Salesforce CRM, Tableau, and SQL
● Experience: 3+ years in an analytics role
● Desire to work collaboratively within and across teams to make data-informed decisions
● Deadline-oriented organizational skills - review weekly tasks and prioritize special projects
● Demonstrated ability to evaluate and communicate business challenges, trends, and key metrics
● Strong problem solving skills: Ability to sort through large datasets and make recommendations to support the sales team
● Proficiency using Excel (VLOOKUPs, indexing, pivot tables, aggregation worksheet and data sorting functions) and ETL tools
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs