HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse - Cath Lab (Temp Contract) in New Orleans, Louisiana
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cath Lab RN today withTulane Medical Center.
At Tulane Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: * Student Loan Repayment * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Cath Lab nurses are experts at providing compassionate care and preparing patients undergoing various minimally-invasive, interventional procedures such as catheterization and angioplasty. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
About the Cath Lab :
- 13-week temporary assignment
- Earn $75/hour plus shift differentials!
- 6 state-of-the-art procedure rooms
- Tulane's innovative Cath Lab specializes in interventional cardiology, interventional pulmonary, neurointerventional radiology, electrophysiology, and TAVR procedures
- Opportunity to work alongside Tulane's award winning Cardiovascular Services team while caring for patients before, during, after interventional procedures
- Work a Mon-Fri schedule while earning competitive On-Call pay!
- * Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
• Current Louisiana or Compact RN license required • Excellent interpersonal and team skills required. Basic computer knowledge preferred • Cath Lab experience required • Basic equipment and machine skills preferred
With 235 beds, Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane Medical Center has been named a World’s Best Hospital by Newsweek in its 2019 listing of the top medical facilities across the globe. Of the 1,000 hospitals listed in the report, Tulane Medical Center is one of just 250 “World’s Best Hospitals” found in the United States and the only hospital in southern Louisiana on the list.
At Tulane, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse - Cath Lab (Temp Contract)
Location: Louisiana-New Orleans-Tulane Medical Center
Requisition ID: 02560-18706