Accenture India Market Unit - CMT - Client Account Lead Senior Manager - 06 in New Delhi, India
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Work Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru | Years of experience: 12 years | Entity: India Business | Level: Senior Manager
Drive client value creation
• Understand the client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda
• Co-create with the client, articulate transformation and drive innovation agenda for the client
• Align the right teams or capabilities to enable (sell and deliver) successful transformation/innovation agenda
Build long-standing, trust-based relationships
• Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
• Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
Grow the business/account
• Drive sales, revenue and profitability, and responsible for account financials/key commercial processes (MMS/MMP, MME, MMB) for the account
• Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
• Delivery ownership and excellence
Rich experience in the Communication, Media & Technology industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends.
Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role.
Experience of 10-14 years in consulting and account management experience; domestic consulting experience preferred.
Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred.
Experience of Sales in IT Services Organizations is also preferred.
Knowledge of Telecom, Platform Sales, Physical Infrastructure, Network is preferred.
Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
• Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or post graduate degree in management (PGDM) from premier institutes preferred
What’s in-store for you?
Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
What we think?
Visit our page for more details on the Communication, Media & Technology:
- Accenture Jobs