Actalent Project Manager in New Albany, Ohio
The Assistant Project Manager will assist the Project Manager at the client’s site in the formulation and validation of project work plans, will monitor and influence the performance of the planning, engineering, design, and construction efforts in accordance with the plans, and will assist in data gathering and analysis for the reporting on the project progress, scheduled deliverables, and budget. They will work under the supervision and guidance of higher level Assistant Project Managers and Project Managers at client site.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make recommendations to the Project Manager for the avoidance or correction of deviations from the plan
• Assess inter-project dependencies and gauge impact and risk
• Recommend appropriate action to the Project Manager to minimize negative effects
• Assist the Project Manager in developing and scoping documents, deliverables, and cost estimates
• Independently coordinate activities required for successful installation of assigned projects under supervision of Project Managers
• Holds contractors accountable for the system safety process
• Develop, review and coordinate the project, schedule, budget, tools, and staff
• Coordinate with supply chain to make sure materials and equipment are delivered to the project per the schedule
• Coordinate construction activities with the construction management organization
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Project Management, or Engineering from ABET accredited university
• Eight+ years of experience in project management with capital projects
• Eight+ years of experience interfacing with engineering procurement and construction personnel
• Eight+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs