Clearwater Paper Corporation Maintenance Mechanic- Neenah in Neenah, Wisconsin
Clearwater Paper Corporation (NYSE: CLW) is a $1.8B manufacturer of quality consumer tissue, away from home tissue, parent roll tissue, bleached paperboard and pulp at its 13 manufacturing and converting locations across the nation. Working at Clearwater Paper provides an opportunity to enrich your career through challenging and meaningful work and ongoing training and development—all in a supportive environment. We know our success depends on your success.
Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of industrial manufacturing, converting and general plant equipment.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Legally permitted to work in the U.S.
• Must be able to read, write and comprehend basic English
• Minimum of 4 years of solid, direct industrial maintenance mechanic experience. Along with experience, Journeyman State certification or Industrial Maintenance degree is preferred and will be taken into consideration first. Industrial Maintenance degree will be considered in lieu of experience.
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work at heights, in pits and in confined spaces
• Experienced in working with computerized maintenance system preferred.
• Tissue machines and converting equipment; folded machines and/or experienced in troubleshooting and performing maintenance on packaging equipment in a manufacturing environment.
• Blueprint reading
• Hand and power tools
• Equipment installation
• Power transmission
• Air compressors
• Clutches and brakes
• Pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders
• Machine repair and troubleshooting
• Mechanical aptitude
• Written and oral communication
• Basic electrical knowledge a plus
Must be willing and able to work a rotating swing shift OR a straight shift position on first, second, or third shift. Ability to work holidays, overtime and weekends if needed. Current rate of pay is $31.21 per hour.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the duties, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be requested by employees with disabilities, to enable them to perform the essential functions. The Company is committed to engaging in an interactive dialogue with employees relating to reasonable accommodations.
Req No.: 2021-4738
Post End Date: 6/30/2021
Street: 249 North Lake Street