HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Associate Chief Medical Physicist in Nashville, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Associate Chief Medical Physicist? At the TriStar Division Office, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Associate Chief Medical Physicist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Your role supervises medical physicist and dosimetrist onsite.
- You will collaboratively create and modify physics and dosimetry workflows to improve communication and efficiencies with input from all stakeholders for day to day operations.
- Your role ensures equitable workload balance amongst the medical physicists & dosimetrist.
- Your role assists medical dosimetrists in complex treatment planning to achieve the most optimal plan.
- Your role participates directly in the verification of special treatment procedures including stereotactic radiosurgery, stereotactic body radiation therapy, high dose rate brachytherapy, and low dose rate brachytherapy.
- You will participate in the performance of acceptance testing, calibration, and safety surveys of imaging and radiation therapy equipment.
- You will serve as the liaison for machine maintenance and repair.
- You will maintain patient specific quality assurance using appropriate phantom and measuring devices.
- You will perform a holistic review of radiation treatments for each patient including initial physics checks, weekly chart checks and end of treatment reviews.
The HCA Healthcare TriStar Division is home to the birthplace of HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare was founded over fifty years in ago in Nashville, Tennessee by Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr., Dr. Thomas Frist, Jr., and Jack Massey, who envisioned creating a healthcare company with the scale, resources and clinical expertise to provide patient-focused care at a time when many communities were growing rapidly and needed more access to healthcare. Today, HCA Healthcare is comprised of locally managed facilities that include 185 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care located in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
Our TriStar division is comprised of a network of 19 hospitals with 3,320 licensed beds and multiple access points including surgery centers, urgent care centers and physician practices throughout Tennessee, Southern Kentucky and Northwest Georgia. Our culture is firmly planted in a commitment to provide superior healthcare with warmth and compassion for our patients, colleagues and communities.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Associate Chief Medical Physicist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Master’s Degree in Medical Physics required; PhD preferred.
- ABR board certification in Therapeutically Radiological Physics required.
- 5 years leadership/management experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Associate Chief Medical Physicist
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08452-88366