Medtronic Senior IT Business Analyst in Nanakramguda, India
Careers that Change Lives
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result —and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to be a part of technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in IT that changes lives.
By implementing cutting edge technologies, we facilitate Medtronic’s constant growth and prove each day that IT is truly a competitive differentiator for Medtronic. To strengthen our Service & Repair IT team, we are looking for an IT Business Analyst who will be working with other IT business analysts and our business counterparts on further developing and enhancing our IT solution to support our global Service & Repair strategy.
Medtronic is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Check out the accomplishments of our Women in IT group! http://bit.ly/MedtronicWomeninIT
A Day in the Life
As an IT business analyst, you will play an important role to further develop and roll-out the IT solution, ServiceMax (SMAX), used to support Repair Management processes of medical equipment installed in hospitals. You will be responsible for assessing, designing, and developing enhancements in conjunction with business stakeholders. Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
· Lead business requirement discussions. Gather, evaluate, and document business needs and requirements and translate these into functional specifications and business process maps for medium complex changes.
· Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards of Medtronic Global IT.
· Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including change coordination, communication with stakeholders, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance tests, cutover tasks and hypercare support.
· Coordinate development and support activities with external partners.
· Build up and maintain our knowledge repository.
· 3 rd level support activities for SMAX related issues, which consists of analyzing and helping to resolve software related issues escalated by the support team and recommend solutions.
· Working in projects within an international, diverse, and challenging environment. Your geographical scope is global with a strong focus on the Asia Pacific region.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
· 3 years of relevant experience in job offered or a similar role.
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability, self-motivation, enthusiasm, positive attitude and perform as a team player.
· Working in a methodical and detailed manner.
· Excellent communicative skills, especially in English.
· Ability to explain technical concepts in clear verbiage to non-technical stakeholders.
· Strong background in SFDC administration and Sales Force Administrator certification.
· Experience with gathering, documenting and challenging business requirements.
· Ability to work from our Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Center based in Hyderabad minimum 3 days per week. Remaining days can be worked from “home office”.
Nice to Have
· Experience with using SMAX designer & Service flow manager or willing to specialize.
· Experience with configuring Installed products, Work Orders, Service Board in SMAX or willing to specialize.
· Experiences in following areas: understanding of APEX code, Webmethods, Agile and Waterfall way of working.
Managing internal and external stakeholders in a global organization.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Medtronic Jobs