Shamrock Foods Company District Sales Manager - Caldwell/McCall/Nampa - DISTR006631-4612 in Nampa, Idaho
This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/2084100 The District Sales Manager is responsible for supporting Account Executives in the assigned district to maximize sales growth and profitably.
- Delivers significant volume growth and maintains profitability
- Effectively coach, mentor, train and direct Account Executives.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Establish performance goals for all Account Executives and meet regularly with them individually to review and manage their performance to goals.
- Leverage technology and data analysis to identify growth opportunities
- Develop strategic relationships with key customers in the assigned district. Perform periodic account reviews with Account Executive and support high level sales presentations.
- Address and resolve escalated customer concerns expeditiously
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- HS Diploma and/or GED required; Associate or Bachelor\'s degree a plus.
- 2 plus years\' foodservice sales experience. 4+ years\' sales experience preferred
- 1 plus years\' experience in a leadership role.
- Current driver license
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving
- Demonstrated expertise in using technology and analyzing customer data
- Knowledgeable on industry trends
- Has a bias for action and is intollerant of mediocrity
- Expertise in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family\'s motto to \"treat associates like family and customers like friends.\"
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That\'s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn\'t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education and wellness programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.