TTEC Service Delivery Specialist in Mumbai, India
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Service Delivery Specialist working onsite in Mumbai, India, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have the desire to help others in reaching their goals? Do you have a passion for leading, mentoring and coaching? You’ll offer your support to associates and Team Leads as you evaluate their quality customer experience satisfaction scores. You’ll do so by conducting customer call evaluations and providing meaningful, constructive feedback. You’ll motivate other associates to make sure they’re on track to meet goals by answering questions, issues, and handling customer escalation while ensuring quality customer experience on every call as you’re the first line resource for the team.
You’ll report to the Service Delivery Supervisor. You’ll impact the business by motivating your team by providing feedback and encouraging them to accomplish goals.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Mentor by pinpointing areas of improvement through monitoring calls for customer satisfaction while addressing employee related issues and coordinating training on new or revised information
· Use your thorough knowledge and understanding of client specific call and product knowledge requirements to prepare reports for internal and client collaboration site sessions
· Bring your time management and organizational skills to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects while monitoring absence and attendance of your team
What You Bring to the Role
· Associate degree, technical school or equivalent work experience
· Continuously promote a performance-driven culture and always work towards reaching for amazing
· Engage and support your team in making sure they have the proper tools and systems to accomplish day-to-day tasks
· Consistently mentor and inspire others
· Customer focused mindset and call center experience
· Understanding, interpreting, and manipulating data for reporting
What You Can Expect
· Supportive of your career and professional development
· An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
· A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
· Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
· And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
About TTEC Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
Title: Service Delivery Specialist
Requisition ID: 03SMZ
- TTEC Jobs