Rite of Passage CASE MANAGER in Mt. Clemens, Michigan
Do you want to help improve the lives of at-risk youth in your community?
Do you want to join a team of people who are hard-working and want to help others?
Do you want to build a career while making a difference in the world?
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! We’re looking for a Case Manager at St. Clair Youth Treatment Center, a facility operated by Rite of Passage, located at 400 N. Rose, Ste 100, Mt. Clemens, Michigan 48043. Our employees are dedicated and passionate individuals that are committed to inspiring positive change in the lives of youth. Joining our team is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to create a meaningful career with a company driven by its powerful mission to make a difference.
Rite of Passage is a leading national provider of programs and opportunities for troubled and at-risk youth from social services, welfare agencies and juvenile courts. With an emphasis on evidence-based practices and positive skill development, combined with our supportive and therapeutic approach, our organization is respected by industry experts as a highly effective solution for our youth. Since 1984, over 25,000 youths have entered and completed our programs. ROP has built its reputation on running life-changing educational treatment programs that positively contribute to the community.
What you’ll do:
The Case Manager is a member of the site team implementing the Rite of Passage program. The Case Manager is responsible for administrating, developing and facilitating the completion of case plans and treatment programs in accordance with the requests of the placing agency and the needs of each student on their case load. Depending on location, the Case Manager reports to the Director of Student Services, Case Management Coordinator, Unit Manager and/or Program Director. Hour s will vary and may require some evenings and weekends.
To be considered, you should:
· Have a Bachelors Degree in social work, criminal justice, human services, psychology or a related field
· Have at least three years of experience working in this field.
· Be at least 21 years of age.
· Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, physical, and TB test.
· Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 90 days of employment.
· Choice of supplemental benefits, including Short Term Disability and Life Insurance.
· Eligible for 100% 401k match of up to 6% of your salary after 1 year of employment.
· Paid Time Off that can be used as soon as it accrues.
· Free Meals on shift.
· Employee incentives including On-The-Spot Bonuses, Rams Bucks, and Longevity Awards.
· Growth opportunities nationwide – we have 40 programs in 16 states!
· Tuition Assistance.
Apply today and help us make a difference!
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Bachelors or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Drivers License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)