Aerotek Hangar Technician IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION in Mountain View, California
Hiring 20 technicians for a start up aviation company in Mountain View, CA!
• Working in groups of 3 or 5 people to complete a project, projects vary from task to task and they must be comfortable switching to different groups when needed.
• Detail oriented
• Experience using hammers, screwdrivers, and torque tools
• Comfortable lifting 50+ lbs
• Troubleshooting through problems
• Hands on experience professionally or as a hobby (fixing/restoring cars, building computers, construction/remodeling, carpentry, fixing phones)
Interviews are on Tuesday 6/8! Please send applications by Monday 6/7! I will be reaching out through the weekend for all candidates!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs