Papé Machinery, Inc. Heavy Equipment Shop Technician - 1349650867 in Mount Vernon, Washington
*PAPE MACHINERY, INC. CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION MT. VERNON, WA HEAVY EQUIPMENT SHOP TECHNICIAN:*Do you love working on equipment and turning wrenches? Are you looking to grow your skills as a mechanic? Are you looking for not just another job, but a career? Pape Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking Shop Technicians to join their team in Mt. Vernon. At Pape, you can count on us to invest heavily in your Technician career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team! WHAT YOULL DO: As a Shop Technician, you will work on construction and forestry equipment in the shop ensuring equipment repairs are done accurately and timely, all in an effort to support our customers and maximize their uptime. Every day, picture yourself working alongside other trained Technicians in a shop that has all the support and resources you need to perform top-notch work on equipment. WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 or more years of experience in diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of new and used heavy equipment.
- A team-oriented personality, with the focus and drive to work without direct supervision.
- The discipline and skill to complete a technical diagnostic and repair training program.
- Must provide own tools.
*Starting Compensation: $28.73-41.65/hr (Depending on Experience)* *Why work for Pape:*
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays Members receive 108 hours for vacation/sick pay (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), and 7 paid holidays each year. Pap vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement Pape is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation Pape is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 160 locations, over 4,500 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilitie The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of thei