Virtua Health Linen Distributor in Mount Holly, New Jersey
At Virtua Health, we exist for one reason – to better serve you. That means being here for you in all the moments that matter, striving each day to connect you to the care you need. Whether that's wellness and prevention, experienced specialists, life-changing care, or something in-between – we are your partner in health devoted to building a healthier community. If you live or work in South Jersey, exceptional care is all around. Our medical and surgical experts are among the best in the country. We assembled more than 14,000 colleagues, including over 2,850 skilled and compassionate doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners equipped with the latest technologies, treatments, and techniques to provide exceptional care close to home. A Magnet-recognized health system ranked by U.S. News and World Report, we've received multiple awards for quality, safety, and outstanding work environment.In addition to five hospitals, seven emergency departments, seven urgent care centers, and more than 280 other locations (https://www.virtua.org/locations) , we're committed to the well-being of the community. That means bringing life-changing resources and health services directly into our communities through our Eat Well food access program (https://www.virtua.org/about/eat-well) , telehealth, home health, rehabilitation, mobile screenings, paramedic programs, and convenient online scheduling. We're also affiliated with Penn Medicine for cancer and neurosciences, and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for pediatrics.
1st Shift (United States of America)
Total Weekly Hours:
Mount Holly - 175 Madison Avenue
Mount Holly, NJ
Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors, patients and employees.
• Checks in clean Linens.
• Delivers linens to designated clean storage.
• Stocks carts according to Par levels and maintains usage data. Collects, weighs, logs and prepares soiled linen for pick-up by processor.
• Performs quality control checks on linens.
• Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee safety.
• Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and other trash.
• Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment, including storage of chemicals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• May assume Environmental Services as required.
• May be required to work in other facilities as assigned.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Prior customer service experience preferred.
Ability to speak English required.
HS diploma or GED required.
Be Well, Get Well and Stay Well
That's our mission.
We’re dedicated to offering the best quality care through our extensive range of services and facilities.
Our doctors, clinical practitioners, and administrative staff are a respectful, caring team of professionals committed to providing world-class quality healthcare.
We continually work to be your premier choice of health and wellness in South New Jersey.