Winnie the Pooh Day Care Day Care Staff in Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania
Local Day Care facility is seeking part time day care staff to assist in the daily operations of their center.
CDA or Associate's Degree is Strongly Preferred. Applicants should have experience working with children in a professional setting.
All Act Clearances are required, employer will assist with obtaining clearances. Must have a high school diploma or GED. Mandatory drug testing prior to start date.
Center operates from 5:30 AM - 5:30 PM must have a flexible schedule and be available during those hours, no weekends.
Duties will Include:
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, etc.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Participate in recreational activities, such as games and field trips.
- Sanitize, organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Help children with homework and school work.
- Ensure children's safety at all times.
Interested applicants are to click on the start application link and report in person to complete a company application.