PPD Strategic Finance Analyst II- UK in Morrisville, North Carolina
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. At PPD, we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to improve health!
Our colleagues in corporate strive for excellence in every task, at every moment. We are game changers seeking improvements to processes and more efficient ways of working or adapting to changing financial and industry environments.
The Strategic Finance team is hiring an experienced finance analyst to support the team with client rate cards, commercial terms and a variety of other financial analysis.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
The Finance Analyst II develops and maintains client rate cards and related tools. Partners with global strategic finance team to interpret and implement financial concepts for financial analysis and reporting. Prepares models that apply complex concepts to identify risks, propose recommendations and solutions to solve. Communicates with local and global finance teams and business partners and continually reviews processes for efficiency improvements.
- Develop client rate cards efficiently and accurately
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support
- Support the review and development of MSA commercial terms and client negotiations
- Assists in ad hoc requests from business leadership
- Prepare, collect, and interprets financial information for analysis
- Assist in development and preparation of management reporting
- Develop and prepare reports and analyses as required in support of business leadership
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or similar area, or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2 years).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In depth understanding of accounting/financial principles, and regulations/legal requirements
- Ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
- Proven analytical thinking and quantitative skills and ability to handle data effectively
- Confidence to handle sensitive information and make sound recommendations
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results as well as manage and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and project administration skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of data
PPD values the health and well being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
PPD Defining Principles:
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We are game changers - We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five defining principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you!
Organization: *GB BU
Title: Strategic Finance Analyst II- UK
Location: GB-GB-Cambridge-Cambridge GB Granta Park1
Requisition ID: 193264
Other Locations: US-NC-Morrisville-Morrisville NC 3900 Paramount
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group
- PPD Jobs