Triad Engineering, Inc. Intern in Morgantown, West Virginia
Work For Us
Location: Morgantown, WV
Are you ready to join a dynamic team, focused on Safety, Wellness and Service? Do you crave to be part of an innovative design team? Develop your career by joining Triad Engineering, Inc.\'s team as an Intern. While each day may include a wide array of responsibilities, your focus on and dedication to quality will ensure success. We are committed to investing in our team members as we all focus on the continued success of the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
This position may be either full time or part time. Full time members of the Triad team are eligible for several benefits:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Life, Short- and Long-term disability insurance with company-paid premiums
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Company supported Professional Development
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
- Career Advancement
What You\'ll Do
As an intern, your entry level position will gain experience by supporting senior engineering and technical personnel with the planning, design and implementation of engineering projects. Exposure to a wide variety of responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Perform engineering assignments requiring the application of standard criteria, procedures, and techniques
- Assist senior personnel by performing routine engineering calculations and design
- Perform engineering field work under the direct supervision of a licensed engineer
- Report information and observations to senior personnel for interpretation
- May rotate throughout Triad\'s various disciplines to support workload and/or enhance learning
- GPA of 3.0 or above, actively pursuing a Bachelor\'s degree in civil engineering
- Must possess a valid driver\'s license and have a clean driving record
- Must possess the ability to read, write and perform basic math
- Must be comfortable performing computer functions
- Must be available to work in all types of indoor and outdoor environments
WHO WE ARE
Triad Engineering, Inc. (Triad) is an employee-owned firm that cares about each other, our work, and our clients. Our involvement from property acquisition through construction affords us the ability to offer our expertise during all phases of a project which ultimately leads to greater success. At Triad, we are small enough to be responsive to individual client needs, yet large enough to remain at the forefront of our industry. We\'ve heard from clients that our people make the difference. Come join the Triad team and help us continue to be the difference.
As a multi-disciplinary consulting firm established in 1975, we focus on providing geotechnical and civil engineering, landscape architecture, environmental services, land surveying, construction testing and monitoring, drilling, and construction materials laboratory services, to a wide range of clients. We pride ourselves on being an employee-owned firm with nearly 175 employees throughout West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Triad Engineering, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, candidates are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Triad Engineering, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.