Flowserve Corporation Material Handler in Moosic, Pennsylvania
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Handles all aspects of the picking/ put-away/ shipping/ receiving functions for the facility. This includes the accurate processing of paperwork, proper packaging of outbound materials, and safe and efficient handling of all materials. May be required to operate a forklift to transport good and materials of all kinds about the facility.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Opens packaging of incoming shipments upon verification of bill of lading and packing list.
• Accurately records materials received on the appropriate purchase orders and distributes copies of same to the appropriate personnel.
• Verifies the accuracy of out-bound shipments in regard to part number and quantity.
• Properly packages out-bound shipments to ensure that the contents arrive at their destination in an undamaged condition.
• Operates appropriate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Maintains good housekeeping in all assigned work areas.
• Performs other duties as assigned to include cleaning of warehouse, running supplies to other departments, shoveling snow, salting walkways.
• Follows all warehouse processes when performing their work.
• Abides by all Flowserve safety requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk many steps throughout the day, kneel, twist, and bend.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally buddy lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Able to work occasional overtime.
• High school diploma/GED required
Preferred Experience / Skills: • Strong attention to detail
• Good inter-personal skills
• Safety Minded
Primary Posting Location: Moosic, Pennsylvania US
Job Advertising Title: Material Handler
Job Posting Category: Logistics
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 52396BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
- Flowserve Corporation Jobs