Lowe's Learning Ops Sr Specialist in Mooresville, North Carolina
The primary purpose of this role is to provide operational support to all components of the Learning and Development team. This includes responsibility for completing administrative tasks to include scheduling, record keeping, basic communications, and data entry. This role is critical to Lowe's as it ensures that practical support elements and coordination are provided to enable successful execution of L&D programs and strategy.
• Plans, coordinates, and executes multiple components of training programs with attention to detail.
• Coordinates with vendors and follow corporate processes to book and set up multiple meeting rooms, both on and offsite and/or in virtual space.
• Records critical event management data of learning events (computer-based data entry and management).
• Negotiates and secures the necessary materials, resources, and facilities at the lowest possible costs to meet classroom requirements.
• Allocates expenses properly in expense management systems.
• Monitors the budget for L&D, submits invoices for all expenses, allocates expense management.
• Manages the ordering and inventory control and supplies for learning events while anticipating material needs and changes based on the evolution of learning events.
• Manages and supports business partners within L&D via effective communication and attending critical meetings.
• Maintains strong relationships, and effectively communicates, with catering, A/V support, room master, and facilities.
• High school diploma and 3+ years relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or related field and 0-1 years relevant work experience
• Basic computer software knowledge and experience, including MS Office Suite applications and Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to effectively communicate and respond situationally/appropriately
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Time management, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated customer focus and client satisfaction orientation
• Prior events planning/management experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia (https://twitter.com/LowesMedia) on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Lowe's Jobs