Shee Atika Government Services ANR Program Manager (IGEMS/MICT) in Montgomery, Alabama
Job Type\ Full-time\ Description
Alaska Northstar Resources, LLC. (ANR) is seeking a Program Manager to provide support for IGEMS/MICT. The successful candidate will be expected to interact daily with customers, partners, ANR Project Managers, and Senior Management. The candidate will be a touchpoint for customers and application PMO participants, so it is expected that the candidate will be able to interact professionally and knowledgably, creating a positive impression of the company and representative program.
Responsibilities for the position will include, but not be limited to:
Overall execution of contract.
On-time and accurate creation and delivery of any contract deliverables.
Coordinate and facilitate customer meetings both virtual and in-person.
Manage technical and nontechnical team.
- Candidate must have bachelor\'s degree/professional certification with minimum of 10 years relevant experience OR equivalent years of experience
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
- Candidate must have Active DoD Secret Clearance (minimum)
- Candidate must have ability to travel for business related purposes up to 10% of the time
- Excellent digital and analog communication skills
- Well organized
- Capable of managing a dispersed team
- Skilled in using digital collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Capable of relaying highly technical issues and ideas from engineering to customers
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- PMP or PMI Agile Certification
- Preference will be given to candidates that reside within a 2 hour drive of Dayton, OH
Alaska Northstar Resources (ANR) maintains an outstanding work environment that includes competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and challenging work assignments with opportunities for advancement/career growth. To be considered for employment opportunities you must complete an online application.
ANR is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. ANR is an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Shee Atik Inc and Subsidiary Companies shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.
For further information on our equal opportunity protections as part of the employment process:
Accessibility:\ ANR is committed to expanding access to employment for people with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and your disability prevents you from applying, please advise what reasonable accommodation ANR can provide to assist you in applying for one of our open positions. You may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation for applying for a specific posted position will be responded to. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis.
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledg , skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
\ Salary Description\ \$130,000 - \$145,000\