Poly America Pol-Tex Maintenance Supervisor in Mont Belvieu, Texas
Pol-Tex, A Division of Poly America, L.P. is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor join our Team. Pol-Tex International’s mission is to be the safest and most efficient choice in the polyethylene recovery, recycling, and compounding industries. Our fleet, facility, and equipment combined with our experienced and dedicated professional staff make Pol-Tex International the premier gathering and recycling center for the Gulf Coast Region.
Ideal candidates must possess:
• 2-4 years experience managing an industrial maintenance group preferred
• Strong electrical background is important for this position
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective project management abilities.
Poly-America offers competitive compensation packages including Medical/Dental, paid vacations and holidays, and 401(K).
Responsible for working with engineering and operations when planning equipment installation and alterations, propose upgrades to existing machinery when needed.
• Supervise the planning of plant and equipment maintenance and repair. Ensure that all repairs and projects are done in a safe and timely manner.
• Develop technical training and other maintenance practices to help eliminate downtime and improve employee morale.
• Lead by example and prioritize duties with key use of delegating.
• Motivate subordinates and foster a team environment.
• Represent the maintenance department in departmental meetings.
• Identify and solve leading downtime contributors.
Requisition ID: 2021-2191
Street: 13830 Hatcherville Rd