US Foods National Sales Customer Account Coordinators in Mississippi, Mississippi
Join Our Community of Food People!
The National Sales Customer Account Coordinators support the National Sales Customers by addressing and resolving Account Executives’ questions / requests in a timely manner; this includes identifying profit improvement opportunities for assigned customers through knowledge and use of U.S. Foods products, systems, and tools. You will maintain necessary internal records and order guides for assigned customers. Provide Account Executives (AE's) with administrative / internal reporting support. Including providing updates to customers verbally or electronically and conduct, as needed, virtual dotcom training.
This role will support the Southeast Region for US Foods
• Support Account Executives in preparing for customer visits / business reviews for all non low-influence customers; surface potential selling opportunities to help set customer strategy
• Proactively identify opportunities to support AE in driving profit through analytical review of assigned customers, including driving compliance, conversions and penetration opportunities
• Conduct analysis to produce customer reports in support of AE sales efforts
• Maintain customer order guides, including menu changes
• Assist AEs with internal reporting and record-keeping
• Manage logistics planning and inventory for assigned customers in coordination with functions; coordinate LTOs and new/discontinued menu items; Track LTO items as they are received and during promotion and address potential issues proactively to ensure seamless customer experience
• Work with functions to monitor slow and dead inventory for supported customers; provide analysis to AE to escalate with customer as needed
• Provide product listings and usage to divisions in case of business transfer
• Manage billing and accounts receivable for AEs' customers; run and distribute A/R concept report
• Work with divisions and corporate SPL department to ensure correct pricing to the customer; coordinate any audits between divisions and SPL Department
• Receive vendor contracts from customers and forward to all divisions and SPL coordinators; maintain records of any national vendor contracts in the office
• Effectively communicate and coordinate between the sales team (AE and CSR) for assigned customers
• Assist AEs or National Sales leadership with miscellaneous administrative duties (e.g., travel planning, scheduling, printing)
• High School diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years experience in sales support or customer service with a prior track record for providing key account support and maintaining customer relations required
• Analytical background; previous MS Excel work responsibilities or training required
• Previous food service experience a plus but not required
• Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required; Salesforce.com experience a plus; demonstrated ability to become proficient in internal applications
• Strong critical thinking and analytical ability; able to interpret data and translate into actionable steps
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, leadership, cross functional collaboration and influencing skills
EOE* Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
COMMITTED TO PROTECTING OUR CANDIDATES, ASSOCIATES AND CUSTOMERS
We're continually updating our safety procedures and taking every measure to ensure the protection of our candidates, associates and customers. Our workplace safety efforts include using sanitized interview rooms, social distancing, providing masks and gloves and sanitizing truck cab interiors. We also have COVID-19 Wellness Checks for anyone entering our facilities and safety barriers in select locations in our production facilities. To help our customers make it in this challenging time, we’re providing robust support including webinars, one-on-one consults with our experts and detailed reopening materials.
US Foods is proud to have donated $10 million in food to help with COVID-19 relief efforts to help our local communities make it. Learn more here .
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 300,000 restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With 28,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., and generates more than $28 billion in annual revenue. Visit www.usfoods.com to learn more.
US Foods may collect personal information from you in connection with the application process. US Foods complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, and its policy may be found here (https://www.usfoods.com/content/dam/usf/pdf/Policies/HR/USF_CCPA_policy.pdf) .
US Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
EEO is the Law poster is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Pay Transparency policy statement is available here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
US Foods is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the interview process or to perform essential job functions, please contact our US Foods Application Accommodation Line at 866-960-5886. You will be prompted to leave a message. Please state the specifics of the assistance needed and your contact information. A member of our HR department will return your call within two business days.
- US Foods Jobs