Citigroup Senior Java Technical Lead - VP in Mississauga, Ontario
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Manages stakeholders to set and deliver project expectations • Leads the planning and implementation of multiple IT projects. • Participates in facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables of routine projects • Understands the project timelines focusing on delivering milestones. • Proactively manage project risks and issues – identify and mitigate throughout project lifecycle; • Creates and maintains strong relationships across all levels of the organization; maintaining a team atmosphere and work environment to promote project work productivity; • Adhere to the change management processes and document all changes • Lead routine forums and invite staff and customer participation in process improvement
• 8+ Year continuous experience in IT
• PMP certification preferred.
• Ability to apply advanced level project management tools and techniques using the PMI framework.
• Ability to lead, motivate, encourage and influence others to perform;
• Ability to analyze, produce solutions and solve project issues;
• Ability to schedule and run meaningful meetings while producing requisite documentation.
• Ability to speak in groups, lead projects and provide a dynamic leadership presence.
• Ability to work with geographical distributed and diversified team.
• 6+ experience working in J2EE technologies and good understanding of J2EE enterprise architecture.
• 4+ experience in big data technology ( hive, Hadoop ,spark etc)
• Must have very good knowledge of SQL and RDBMS
• Knowledge of development/delivery methodologies, ability to utilize software products to accomplish project management goals, knowledge of project budgeting, experience managing IT projects.
• Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs