Capital One TripleTree - Investment Banking Associate in Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
5600 W 83rd St (74056), United States of America, Bloomington, Minnesota
TripleTree - Investment Banking Associate
TripleTree is a trusted partner for mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, and strategic advisory services. As a leading healthcare investment bank, we are dedicated to continuous improvement and growth. This commitment impacts the knowledge, relationships, and resources across our business, and requires the addition of talented professionals with strong analytic, strategic thinking, communication and leadership skills - and drive to succeed.
Our Associates perform critical functions throughout the entire transaction process, from helping to prepare clients for market, engaging with potential buyers, and facilitating due diligence to ultimately closing the deal. The position offers substantial opportunities to gain financial and technical expertise, professional development, and upward mobility, while taking on a substantial amount of responsibility in transaction execution, client management, and new business development.
General responsibilities include:
· Preparing, analyzing, and explaining historical and projected financial information
· Managing and assisting in the preparation of financial models and business valuations
· Conducting industry and company-specific business due diligence
· Creating client marketing presentations, memoranda, and deliverables
· Attending client meetings
· Drafting and collaborating on pitch presentations
· Developing an understanding of the underlying trends that affect the Healthcare industry
· Coordinating and managing the creation of industry research publications
· Assisting in the development and continued cultivation of client, prospective client, and professional advisor relationships
· Leading the research, positioning, and writing of TripleTree thought leadership (i.e. blogs, research reports, insights etc.)
· Bachelor's degree
· At least 3 years of investment banking, or at least 3 years of private equity experience
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics
· Financial modeling experience, to include DCF and LBO
· Deep understanding of accounting, financial statement analysis, and business valuation
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Strong written and oral presentation skills
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a passion for excellence
· A working knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software programs
At this time, TripleTree as part of Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location.
Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount TripleTree as part o Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
New York City: $150,000 - $225,000 for Associate, Mergers and Acquisitions (CMCA52)
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website (https://www.capitalonecareers.com/benefits) . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).