Capgemini Test Analyst - V&V Lead in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
● Over 12 years of professional experience in Development, Migration, Quality Assurance and Software testing.
● In depth knowledge of Software development life cycle, Software Testing life cycle and testing methodologies.
● Work with electronic testing equipment
● Apply evaluation methods in the design, development and debugging of SW programs
● Perform Verification and Validation testing in an FDA/UL regulated environment
● Design and development of Verification and Validation technical plans and protocols
● Assist with creation of Tools validation protocols
● Work with development team to improve unit test coverage, frameworks and productivity tools
● Work independently to create, maintain and execute automation and manual test plans
● Identification of software defects as early as possible in the software development process, and problem resolution to management
● Providing technical support to Design and Production Quality Engineering teams including problem solving and continuous improvement
● Work pro-actively in problem solving, debugging and focus on solutions
● Support technical reviews and cross-functional documentation reviews
● More than 6 years of onsite experience in working directly with major US healthcare clients
● Extensive experience in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases and Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) including Requirement Gathering, System Analysis, Business Analysis and Testing.
● Experienced Team Lead successfully led small and large Quality Control teams ensuring that company’s standards of quality are met by timely capturing and reporting of the essential quality metrics.
● Experience in Agile and Waterfall models of SDLC
● Good Knowledge in ASP.NET MVC, RPA, .Net integration , Test Script Language using QTP for automated testing.
● Experience in test execution – Design Validation, Integration, Functional, System, Regression, Compatible testing and Database Testing using SQL and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
● Strong Knowledge and experience in writing and executing SQL queries for database testing.
● Proficient in designing, reviewing and documenting system test plans, defining test procedures and creating test cases on the basis of product release features, client’s requirements and related technical documents, Expertise in developing Test Plans, Test cases and designing Test Strategies.
● Knowledge in Business Process Testing using Rational Quality Manager, Microsoft Test Manager, RTC , JIRA & Clear Quest.
● Effort Estimation during all cycles of release like Feature, Unit, System, Integration, Regression and Performance Testing.
● Ability to work closely with developers and project managers to analyze the new features of the software application.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Title: Test Analyst - V&V Lead
Requisition ID: 054567
- Capgemini Jobs