Fairview Health Services Licensed MI/CD Psychotherapist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Demonstrates clinical competence in the treatment planning process.
· Facilitates treatment planning and oversee management of each case.
· Coordinates/facilitates the development of treatment plan by collaborating with patient, family and interdisciplinary team.
· Develops an individualized plan based on age, social and cultural considerations, clinical diagnosis, level of functioning and other relevant needs.
· Implements, reassesses and adjust treatment plan as necessary.
Demonstrates clinical competence to assess individual patient needs.
· Completes an interdisciplinary assessment tool with each patient.
· Updates interdisciplinary assessments each week or per regulatory requirement.
Demonstrates clinical competence in disposition planning.
· Interfaces with government agencies such as court, ombudsmen, county services
· Completes referral process for next level of care
· Communicates to other providers in the community
· Sets up intake appointments
· Completes needed paperwork to facilitate this process i.e. applications, letters of recommendation, etc.
Demonstrates clinical competency to partner with multi-disciplinary team in the treatment planning process.
· Assists in developing an individualized plan based on age, social and cultural considerations, clinical diagnosis, level of functioning and other relevant needs.
· Implements, reassesses and adjusts treatment plan as necessary.
· Communicates frequently and effectively with interdisciplinary team to ensure continuity and coordination of care.
· Documentation is thorough, timely, legible and clinically appropriate and meets regulatory requirements.
Demonstrates competence in developing a clinically relevant transition/discharge plan.
· Collaborates with patient, family, and provides input to interdisciplinary team in developing a discharge plan
· Develops discharge plan based on age, social and cultural considerations, clinical diagnosis and level of functioning and other relevant needs.
· Documents thoroughly, timely, legible and clinically appropriate.
Demonstrates clinical competence in conducting group therapy, family therapy and psycho-education groups.
· Provides individual, couples and family therapy.
· Documents thoroughly, timely, legible and clinically appropriate.
Demonstrates the ability to advance evidence-based practice by utilizing standards, guidelines and pathways for care delivery. Incorporates data and information into practice to continually improve care and practice so that patient outcomes are enhanced.
Promotes a culture of evidence-based practice by participation in any of, but not limited to, the following activities:
· Utilizing evidence-based policies in clinical practice
· Attends and participates in learning opportunities about evidence-based practice
· Membership in hospital or department councils
· Evidence based practice project (e.g. policy development or poster presentation)
· Development of standard/pathway/guideline for patient care
· Research study
For Behavioral Inpatient units, responds and participates in Behavior Control Situations (BCS), and for both Behavioral Inpatient and Outpatient units, performs CPR.
Organization Expectations, as applicable:
· Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level and cultural differences of population served.
o Partners with patient care giver in care/decision making.
o Communicates in a respective manner.
o Ensures a safe, secure environment.
o Individualizes plan of care to meet patient needs.
o Modifies clinical interventions based on population served.
o Provides patient education based on as assessment of learning needs of patient/care giver.
· Fulfills all organizational requirements.
o Completes all required learning relevant to the role.
o Complies with and maintains knowledge of all relevant laws, regulation, policies, procedures and standards.
· Fosters a culture of improvement, efficiency, and innovative thinking.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Master’s degree in psychology, social work, nursing or closely related field.
· One of the following current Minnesota licenses: Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), Licensed Psychologist (LP), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
· Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC).
· Basic Life Support certification prior to end of orientation.
· 2 years of supervised therapy experience in mental health/substance use disorders including assessment, individual, group and family therapy.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals—including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital—serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview’s 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
As part of our ongoing efforts to protect the wellbeing of our teams and to provide a safe and healthy environment for the patients and communities we serve, all Fairview employees will be required to receive both an annual flu vaccination and the COVID-19 vaccination series. Current employees must have completed both vaccination schedules on or before October 31, 2021.Beginning August 9, 2021, any new hires who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to receive their first dose prior to their start date and their second dose (if receiving Moderna or Pfizer vaccines) within 4 weeks of their start date. Annual flu vaccinations are also required before the employment start date for employees who begin employment during the flu season.Accommodations requests will be reviewed on an individual basis.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Job Locations US-MN-Minneapolis
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (3/13/2023 9:11 AM)
Requisition ID 2022-100620
Profession Patient Care (Non RN/LPN)
Speciality Behavioral Services
Department CD Adult Lodging Plus
Hours per 2 weeks Casual
Location University of Minnesota Medical Center West Bank Hospital
Fairview Health Services
- Fairview Health Services Jobs