Robert Half Front Desk Coordinator in Minneapolis, Minnesota
An Interior Design Company in the Twin Cities is looking for an exceptional Front Desk Receptionist to start right away!
The primary function of the Front Desk Receptionist is to facilitate a superior customer experience by promoting an appealing and accommodating environment.
• Greet and welcome customers at concierge area
• Maintain showroom to assure it is consistently ready for customer tours
• Responsible for overall Showroom presentation and organization including daily furniture straightening, dusting, and maintaining common areas
• Handle and route all incoming phone calls
• Schedule maintenance requests with building management office (i.e. light bulb replacements, spot cleaning, etc.)
• Order and stock all showroom supplies including office supplies, restroom supplies, snacks, and beverages
• Maintain daily use of dishwashers and coffee machines
• Place catering orders for customer tours and meetings
• Assist with clean up after showroom or customer events
• Stock employee refreshments
• Maintain and clean employee wellness room
• Book travel arrangements for executive leadership
• Conduct showroom tours for new employees
• Assist Human Resources to promote an exceptional employee experience, including creating new hire welcome packages
• Back up Administrative Assistant duties as necessary, including mail distribution, scheduling couriers, etc.
• 2+ years of receptionist or administrative experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Hospitality minded with exceptional social skills
• Highly organized, attentive, and has a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
• Flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Intermediate computer skills including a good understanding of Outlook email
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs