BC Forward Senior Program Manager in Minneapolis, Indiana
Senior Program ManagerBCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Senior Program Manager for a Minneapolis, MN opportunity. Job Title: Senior Program ManagerDuration: Contract to hire or Direct HireLocation: Minneapolis, MN What Else Will You Do?
- Manage a portfolio of large and complex cross-functional programs from prioritization to operationalization
- Manage the execution and operational aspects of programs including tactical implementation plans, integrated project timelines, monitoring key milestones and decisions points to drive program goals and objectives
- Plan, coordinate, and track the progress and activities of all cross-functional disciplines at the required complexity and scale to achieve success, responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, reporting, and closure of programs
- Create and maintain program budgets and forecasts consistent with the project plans and resourcing requirements and facilitate roll-up into the company\'s corporate budget/forecast
- Conduct efficient, issue-driven core team and sub-team meetings ensuring cross functional input/engagement
- Influence partners and cross-functional teams to align perspectives, drive consensus, make decisions, and remove roadblocks
- Establish effective communication with various stakeholders in the organization
- Initiate and set goals for programs based on the organization\'s strategic objectives
- Raise program and project issues (in coordination with the overall team and project team leaders) with recommended action and alternative options to the executive committee for approval
- Ensure initiative goals and OKRs are aligned with program\'s objectives
- Work with C-suite and project teams to conduct review meetings to facilitate alignment, prioritization, key decisions, and a validation of the program ROI post implementation
- Thought leader for optimum organizational efficiency by taking a whole process approach and thinking across functional boundaries to ensure scalability via simplicity
- Act as the PMO subject matter expert to establish, identify and implement program/project management best practices across the organization
- Drive the development of an iterative playbook approach for long-term transformation programs and operation plans
- Serve as a subject matter expert on new insights and practices in the project and program management methodology when evaluating the impacts and dependencies of a solution between people, process, and technology
- Develop and train Digi teams on scalable project management practices to mature the overall competencies which lead to a consistent execution and delivery of key objectives You are a good fit for this role if you
- Thrive leading through change
- Can structure and run initiatives with high level of upfront ambiguity and multiple dependencies
- Love data and can drive to data-based decisions that are practical
- Can work with and effectively influence senior executives
- Exhibit clear and effective written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Champion change management
- Switch gears readily and easily in response to unexpected events and circumstances
What Experience Should You Have?
- 10+ years of Program and Project Management Experience
- Have a degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Engineering (Bachelors or equivalent required; Masters preferred)
- Hold PMI certification
- Experience establishing PMO capabilities (need someone to help being building small PMO)
- Experience in leading high-performance teams to manage high risk, complex and multi-faceted projects with effective prioritization skills
- Experience with direct accountability for project/program oversight along with the associated processes in an established PMO setting.
- Expert level communication, influencing and relationsh p building skills with cross functional teams and senior management
- Ability to influence without direct authority across stakeholder groups, and successfully work through others, to achieve set outcomes and measures of success.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills while constantly adapting to change
- Inspiring and accessible as a leader, be the bar raiser for your team and create an environment where people can realize their full potential
- Passionate about engaging and developing talent; attract, develop, engage, and retain hardworking individuals with a compelling, unifying vision that steers and motivates
- Bias to action, being familiar with methods and approaches needed to get things done in a collaborative, lean and fast-paced environment
About BCforward:BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers\' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers\' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.comwww.facebook.com/bcforward Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 191337 when responding to this ad. Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!