MillerCoors Process Leader - Packaging in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Process Leader - Packaging
Date: May 21, 2021
Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 14850
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Process Leader - Packaging working in Milwaukee, WI, you will be part of the Packaging Department in Brewery Operations. You will be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating an operational team to ensure high quality products are produced safely and cost effectively through maximizing operational efficiency and continuous improvement of a process or system
You will lead departmental operations in one of the Packaging formats i.e. Bottle, Can or Keg, towards the vision of a high performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards.
This position reports to the Unit Manager - Packaging and works closely with Brewery Operational Teams.
• Builds and develops a team of technicians in the areas of technical and leadership capability. Develops team members to lead and manage and make sound decisions in all performance aspects of day-to-day operations.
• You will lead a 24-hour operation of a functional area with managerial support, or leads a small shift team with one or two shifts (not 24-hour production), or shares responsibility for a functional area
• Owns Centreline Management System for the line(s)/department, including all data analysis, management of targets and documents standards, health checks, training and coaching of others on site to build
• Troubleshooting and Problem Solving - identifies through loss tree, the top 3 stops and root causes during the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) meetings, reviews changeovers, and assigns owners to follow up actions on the daily plan and for the next shift.
The Other Qualifications:
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
• You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
• You will have BS or BA in manufacturing/technical degree. Advanced degree in business management is preferred.
• You will have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
- MillerCoors Jobs