IQVIA Virtual Trials - Clinical Research Coordinator (Polish speakers) in Milan, Italy
*Home based - All Europe*
" I QVIA Virtual Trials brings studies directly to patients wherever they are — as 100% remote studies or as hybrids blending patient-centric approaches with traditional site-based elements. Our decentralized model offers the adaptability necessary to meet any sponsor’s requirements — small or large, local or global."
As a Virtual Trial Clinical Research Coordinator, you will perform a variety of clinical procedures to collect, record, report and interpret data on patients enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies according to the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and Good Clinical Practice (GCP). Assist with daily workload planning.
• Provide clinical research support to investigators to prepare for and execute assigned research studies, including:
• Review study protocols, Case Report Forms (CRFs), other study-specific documents, and electronic data capture systems used to record clinical research data;
• Attend all relevant study meetings;
• Collect and submit regulatory/ethics documentation as required by the FDA and other regulatory bodies governing the conduct of clinical research;
• Recruit and screen patients for clinical trials and maintain subject screening logs;
• Orient research subjects to the study, including the purpose of the study, procedures, and protocol issues such as timelines for visits;
• Design and maintain source documentation based on protocol requirements;
• Schedule and execute study visits and perform study procedures;
• Collect, record and maintain research subject study data according to study protocol and SOPs, preserving quality control for content, accuracy and completeness;
• Handle lab testing and analysis, including preparation of specimen collection tubes and lab logistics;
• Monitor subject safety and report adverse reactions to appropriate medical personnel;
• Correspond with research subjects and troubleshoot study-related questions or issues;
• Participate in “huddles” to confirm daily study tasks are assigned to team members and are executed to the expected standards;
• Assist with study data quality checking and query resolution.
• Perform a variety of complex clinical research procedures including but not limited to ECG, sample collection, spirometry, vital signs, dose verification, cannulation and cardiac telemetry monitoring.
• Record, report and interpret study findings appropriately to develop a study-specific database.
Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience.
3 years’ relevant work experience in a clinical environment or medical setting, e.g., medical assistant, assistant nurse, laboratory technician; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Fluent in Polish
Ability to speak additional European language
Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment - Frequently
Perform unaided lifting of objects, please list the amount of weight that would be lifted, along with the frequency required - Occasionally
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs