IQVIA Senior Biostatistician in Milan, Italy
IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients.
Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are currently looking to appoint a Senior Biostatistician to make a positive impact on human health, someone who takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage.
It takes brave minds to push the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
• BSc or MSc degree Biostatistics or related field and 3 - 5 years relevant experience
• Ph.D. Biostatistics or related field and 1-year relevant experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including technical writing skills.
• Excellent attention and accuracy with details.
• In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
• Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to applicable clinical trials.
• Strong individual initiative.
• Strong organizing skills.
• Strong working knowledge of SAS computing package.
• Familiarity with other relevant statistical computing packages
• Strong commitment to quality.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Ability to lead and co-ordinate small teams.
• Ability to solve moderately complex problems.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
• Working knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium CDISC/ADaM).
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs