Cisco Regional Director Appdynamics Southern Europe in Milan, Italy
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale. We make the digital world work. Our vision is to empower people and machines to continuously advance business performance to benefit everyone.
At AppDynamics, our sales team is the heartbeat of the EMEAR business and we’ve grown from 6 people to over 300 people in six years, and we are not slowing down.
We are approaching 20 employees in Southern Europe and with our continued, aggressive growth plans are now seeking a Regional Sales Director to join the business, based in Milan, Italy
You will be responsible for recruiting, leading, developing, managing and growing a field sales team covering the Southern Europe region (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Israel)
We actively hire the best - those who strive to push boundaries, to think bigger and act smarter, to face challenges without fear and take every opportunity to hone and improve their skills.
What You'll Do:
As Regional Director, you will need to be a world-class coach and mentor, with a maniacal focus on developing a team of top enterprise sales talent. You will evangelise our scientific, leading indicator and metric-driven proven sales methodology, and drive adoption and expertise within your team to guarantee over-achievement against targets and quotas. You will collaborate with and leverage the wider established Cisco sales organisation and channel to scale and force multiply your sales resources and efforts.
Who You Are:
● You have a strong background in complex enterprise software sales and have consistently overachieved against your targets.
● You have a proven track record of growing, developing and leading software enterprise sales teams that overachieve ARR quota, quarter on quarter, year on year.
● You have significant experience with MEDDIC sales qualification methodology and driving sales activity with leading indicators and a rigorous proven-sales process.
● You demonstrate a true "value based" sales approach and have experience explaining complex ROI models to C level customers (Lines of Business and Tech)
● You are highly collaborative and able to demonstrate previous experience driving growth at scale within a larger matrix organisation
● You demonstrate a track record, driving ARR hypergrowth with multi-product software solution portfolio, while focusing on customer success.
● You’re a pipeline generation master, expert in driving direct sales from first touch to close.
● You’re ready to think differently, learn, and embrace new methodologies
● You constantly look for solutions to problems, and how to solve business pains.
● You’re a natural champion builder and go the extra mile to add real value.
● You’re an entrepreneur - you run your patch like a business and know that owning your own pipeline generation is fundamental to your success.
● You don’t cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene
● Fluent in English plus Italian or Spanish (Ideally both)
The world is changing. Today, people and devices are more connected than ever before, raising the bar for performance and the customer experience alike. At AppDynamics, we’re unified in our mission to empower the enterprise with an AI-powered application performance monitoring solution that provides visibility and insight into the IT environment, as well as unified monitoring down to the network, so you can make mission critical and strategic decisions that drive business forward in real-time. When AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco for $3.7B it was the day before we were planning on going public. This strategic acquisition was 2.4 times more than we were planning to exit at, which highlights how much Cisco values the AppD business. So, why did they invest so much in us? As part of Cisco, AppDynamics will serve a critical role in helping drive Cisco's continued transformation into a software company. Being a part of the Cisco family allows us to benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
AppDynamics as a part of Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs