Schneider Electric Territory Sales Engineer in Miami, Florida
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical products/solutions/services under the direction of the Territory Sales Manager. Develops new sales opportunities / accounts and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
- Lead Schneider Electric US Partner sales at defined Key Accounts
- Develops new sales opportunities pipeline in existing accounts. Perform developmental activities to target new competitive large accounts.
- Work closely with key distributors on large opportunities.
- Sell Square D’s Power Distribution equipment and solutions to commercial contractors
- Drive account penetration in all price modes
- Work closely with area Partner sales and commercial operations team
- Leverage Channel when appropriate to drive Schneider preference
This job might be for you if:
4 Year Degree or Equivalent
6 - 10 Years sales experience
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners
- Established contact and relationships with potential customers and partners
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and spoke
- Business and financial savvy. Results driven; financial acumen
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Florida-Miami
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 005H2R