Avanade Inc. Power Platform Technical Lead in Miami, Florida
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications, or process designs can move their business forward. You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results!
Come join us
Business growth has created this great new opportunity for a Power Platform Technical Lead to join Avanade's Productivity Studio in North America. Working with a team of equally passionate technologists, this role will steer your professional career in the right direction. The productivity studio hosts technologists who are energized and passionate about Power Platform and how it can be used to solve complex business problems and move our clients forward.
Together we do what matters.
What you’ll do
You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending Power Platform to meet client needs. Working with technology and design teams to support your clients, you will identify challenges on the horizon and support constant improvement. As a Power Platform Technical Lead, you will be involved in all the project phases, from defining new technical architectures, proposing creative solutions in line with the company's value proposition, and providing support for the implementation of enterprise architecture based on the latest generation methodologies. * Craft, develop, and testing critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. * Work on a variety of new software development projects, as well as maintaining existing applications when required. * Lead projects, create collateral, coach, mentor and encourage on- and off-shore team members * Be accountable for the overall quality of the engagements you lead * Identify, validate, and grow opportunities in strategic accounts by driving solutions aligned to Avanade’s offerings, in partnership with the Avanade business development team * Provide hands-on-keyboard services where required * Maintain your expertise in Power Platform, securing additional technical qualifications as required. * Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights * Work with technical architects to successfully deliver compelling solutions that are cost competitive for our clients * Design secure data models using a variety of data sources (Dataverse, SharePoint, SQL, etc. * Serve as technical SME in workshops and discovery sessions * Leverage the most sophisticated tools to provide insights to crucial business decisions and embed Power Platform solutions in large digital transformation strategies.
Skills and experiences
- Development and integration of solutions, including hands on experience with Power Apps (canvas & model driven), Power Automate, Dataverse, and SharePoint
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to mentor and train technical teams, on-shore and offshore
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Power Virtual Agents, Power BI, Portals, Teams, Viva, SQL, dataflows, Azure Functions, App Insights
- Familiarity with code extensions such as custom connectors, PCF controls, PlugIns, and SPFx
- Agile and Waterfall delivery models
The following certifications are beneficial:
PL-200: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-600: Power Platform Solution Architect
- PL-900: Power Platform Fundamentals
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client business leaders, and you know how to build bridges between the two.
- You have excellent communications skills, and are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
- You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world.
Enjoy your career
Some of the best things about working at Avanade
* Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
* Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
* Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth * Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Find out more about some of our benefits  here.
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our  Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
• Expanding your thinking • Experimenting courageously • Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by
• Empowering every voice • Encouraging boldness • Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
• Amazing the client • Prioritizing what matters • Acting as one
Interested in knowing what’s going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs:
-  Avanade Insights - exchange ideas that drive tomorrow’s innovation
-  Inside Avanade - explore what life is like working at Avanade
Visible links 1. https://www.avanade.com/en-gb/career/benefits 2. https://www.avanade.com/en-us/about-avanade/inclusion-and-diversity 3. https://www.avanade.com/en/blogs/avanade-insights 4. https://www.avanade.com/en/blogs/inside-avanade
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law Poster: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster: Supplement https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
E-Verify Participation: Poster https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/E-VerifyParticipationPoster.pdf
Right to Work Poster: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IERRightToWorkPoster%20EngEs.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/pay-transpEnglishunformattedESQA508c.pdf
Los Angeles Notice: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/Banthe%20BoxPosterPrivateEmployersasof82318.pdf
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Avanade Inc. Jobs