Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager in Mesquite, Texas
You and The Bell® has a nice ring to it.
Taco Bell is growing! We are looking for a dynamic leader who can develop a team of
existing team top performers. As the General Manager you lead the success of the
overall restaurant operation. You excel at coaching, training, financial management,
and developing others by providing clear and consistent direction. At Taco Bell, our
benefits are designed to support you and your restaurant on a LIVE MÁS journey.
Here's a taste:
• COMPETITIVE PAY
• BONUS POTENTIAL
• 4 WEEKS VACATION AND ADDITIONAL PTO
• FREE BACHELOR'S DEGREE AND SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
• FREE MEALS
• CAREER ADVANCEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• MEDICAL BENEFITS FROM DAY 1
• HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
• 401K RETIREMENT PLAN WITH 6% MATCH
• PERKS! DISCOUNTS ON MORTGAGES, VEHICLES, CELL PHONES, GYM
MEMBERSHIPS AND MORE
• MÁS EARTH! COMMITMENT TO A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
As the Restaurant General Manager, you identify the strongest crew and train them to
deliver the best customer experience. You will feel the pride of setting the standard that
all other managers strive for. You will oversee recruiting and training of your team,
leading them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. When
you empower a team of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting, optimistic,
and rewarding. Your success will be measured by the success of your team.
At Taco Bell we lead with Smart, Heart, and Courage. Is this you?
• Have at least five (5) years restaurant/retail and people management experience
• Proven ability to strategize and implement improvements based off P&Ls
• Digitally driven with proficiency and interest using various tools and platforms
• Possesses strong written, verbal, supervisory, organizational and interpersonal
• Strong understanding of restaurant maintenance programs and implementation
• Champions Taco Bell's culture and values
• Drives Equity, Inclusion and Belonging behaviors
• Ability to champion individual and team recognition efforts
• Demonstrated leadership skills with success in People Development
• Ability to identify, recruit, and hire exceptional talent
• Adaptable to and comfortable supporting change management
• Proven experience training and developing both High and Under Performers
• Ability to adhere to corporate policies, procedures, and Occupational Health and
Food Safety standards
The above pay represents the expected compensation range for this job requisition.
Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and
other job-related factors.
The range for this role is $60,000-75,000/year. Compensation may vary based on geographic location and experience
- Taco Bell Jobs