Apple RTL Design Engineer in Melbourne, Florida
RTL Design Engineer
- Deep knowledge of mixed signal concepts
- Deep knowledge of RTL design fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of Verilog and System-Verilog
- Deep knowledge of front-end tools (Verilog simulators, linters, clock-domain crossing checkers)
- Solid understanding of synthesis, static timing, DFT is a huge plus
- Deep knowledge of System-Verilog assertions, checkers, and other design verification techniques
- Confirmed experience in scripting languages. Perl and Python
- Good understanding of Algorithm developments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- SERDES knowledge is a plus
In this job you will be responsible for specifying and/or micro-architecting digital blocks in sophisticated mixed-signal circuits. You will be also responsible for RTL coding of blocks specified by you or others. You will participate in the design verification and bring-up of such blocks by writing significant assertions, debugging code, and otherwise interacting with the design verification team. You get to participate in the lab bring-up of those circuits by potentially writing test scripts, analyzing lab data, proposing experiments, etc.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree in technical subject area
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines (opens in a new window) applicable in your area.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
- Apple Jobs