Capital One Manager, Product Manager- Small Business Bank in McLean, Virginia
McLean 2 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Manager, Product Manager- Small Business Bank
Manager, Product Manager- Small Business Banking
Small businesses are the backbone of America and a vital part of the economy as a whole. Their success is essential to economic growth and prosperity. We believe that confidence is the best business plan. Within Capital One’s Small Business Bank (SBB) division, we help our clients stand out with personalized advice and resources that can help them prepare for what’s next. We’ve helped over hundreds of thousands of business owners secure their finances, streamline their cash flow and save time on banking. We provide a variety of competitive savings, checkings, escrow, lending and treasury management products. This is supported by our mission to help small businesses succeed. Our clients aren’t just our clients—they’re our business partners.
As a Product Manager in our Deposits team, you will focus on creating industry-leading and highly-valued deposit and web products. This is a broad scope that comes with much opportunity for visibility and high impact within SBB. If you’re a rockstar, we’re looking for you!
What we are looking for:
- You have a desire to support Small businesses nationwide in their most pressing financial needs
- Knowledge and passion for working with engineering teams on a day-to-day basis to explore emerging technologies (Api's, Big Data, Native UI's, RWD) and how they are used to to deliver great products
- You enjoy thinking about web performance and have proven experience in achieve results for a website
- You think strategically and are able to effectively identify opportunities for improved products
- You are excited about the opportunity to translate business needs into technical solutions in collaboration with engineering partners
- Grounding in human centered design with a natural empathy for consumers
- You have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed without significant oversight
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are a fantastic storyteller and are at ease presenting to senior executives
At least 3 years of experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver consumer experiences.
At least 3 years of experience working on the core product platforms that power digital experiences
At least 3 years of digital industry experience for consumers
Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
At least 3 years of experience with web and client-side mobile platforms
At least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner in an Agile development process
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.