Pizza Hut Recruiter in MATHEWS, Louisiana
The Recruiter is responsible for developing and implementing recruitment, talent acquisition, and retention strategies that align with the vision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The Recruiter works directly with the CEO and other restaurant leaders to meet all staffing needs, ensuring we have the right people on the team in the right places. The Recruiter will be expected to work alongside leaders and team members in restaurant operations; in order to develop and maintain a full understanding of the restaurant business.
You will be responsible for hiring, maintaining training reporting, and motivating Restaurant Managers, Shift Managers and Restaurant Teams.
OPERATIONS AND LEADERSHIP
• Conduct New Hire Orientation
• Ensure understanding of policies and procedures
• Enter new employees into systems.
• Mentor team members and model best practices.
• Work with managers to coordinate new hire's first week of onboarding and training.
• Coordinate with managers on progress that the new hire is making.
• Develop onboarding and training process and programs that best fit the various food services roles on property.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Maintain e-learning tracking spreadsheet for all units
MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING
• Plan outreach to diversify and expand recruitment sourcing for positions
• Work with the CEO/Director of Operations to identify needs and proactively source candidates to staff restaurants
• Plan recruiting activities as needed to support recruitment needs
• Plan the interview and selection process, including screening calls, in- person/virtual interviews
• Determine candidates' technical competence, applicable background and skills, and job- fit.
• Partner with Human Resources to prepare pre-employment background and reference checks, create offer letters, and extend offer packages, including negotiation around compensation and job terms and conditions.
• Collaborate with Operations to support candidates through onboarding to ensure completeness.
• Establish relationships with external organizations such as student organizations, high schools, diversity sources etc.
• Lead and manage high volume recruitment of management and non-management associates.
• Work with Above Store Leaders on hiring, training, and retaining staff.
• Provide both in-person and remote training and coaching.
• Manage or participate in assigned special projects, such as enhancing and updating training materials, processes, services, or technology to support recruitment goals.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to use MS office - MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook or Google Suite
• Proficient computer skills
• Self-motivated and able to lead human resource initiatives.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Servant leader
• Growth mindset with a desire to pursue excellence.
• Accustomed to fast paced work environments
• Experience with recruiting, talent acquisition, and retention is preferred.
• Able & Willing to work in restaurant operations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Pizza Hut Jobs